Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dancing with the Starz 2013 | Kathleen Treanor

Kathleen Treanor, MD
McFarland Center Physician 
Sponsor: Illinois Gastroenterology Institute










Sponsor Website



When did you start dancing? Although I danced briefly as a preschooler to the "Good Ship Lollipop", I didn't fall in love with dancing until my college years. I took a ballroom dance class at the University of Illinois and was forever hooked.
I love dancing because... it allows me to use all of my senses to fully experience and more deeply enjoy the music that I love so much. 
What kind of music do you like best? I like it all, but I especially like Latin and the blues!
What's your favorite crayon color? Hot Pink
Who's your favorite artist? So hard to choose - Janis Joplin is one.
Performing and visual arts are important to Springfield because... they allow us to gain greater understanding of each other and release our collective stress during each enjoyable event.

Vote for Kathleen!  $1=1 vote
(Online votes must start at a minimum of $5)




Back to Dancing with the Starz Homepage

Artist Support. Art Awareness. Art Outreach.
Prairie Art Alliance is committed to fostering community awareness and participation in the visual arts.  Its mission is to develop member artists and to serve the public through exhibits, classes and community outreach programming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment